I could really write a daily record entitled "Abigail Funnies" because our daughter is a drama queen and says some pretty funny things, and she is only 3!! So, I thought I would share some recent funnies that happened yesterday in our house!
Unfortunately, the funny things that came about yesterday were during a temper tantrum that Abigail was throwing over not wanting to eat dinner or the dinner that I had fixed. Here is the conversation that took place between Abigail & I at the dinner table:
Abigail (crying & sobbing): I don't want to eat my sandwich!
Mommy: You have to at least try it, you can't just eat your veggies.
Abigail: But I will just eat the bread, okay?
Mommy: No mam, you have to try the whole sandwich, then if you don't like it you can just eat the bread.
Abigail: No mam, I will just eat my carrots!
At this point, Steve & I are busting out laughing, even though we try not to do that when we are being stern or disciplining either of them. But this was too funny not too, she was so upset and being so serious all at the same time!
The next funny came after she had calmed down from the dinner fiasco. She was upstairs putting on her princess outfit; tiara, high heels and all! I was up there and asked her if she was coming back downstairs to play with Daddy & Mitchell. She said "No, Mommy I am going to be a princess in my room for a while, I need some time to myself!" Wow! What do I say to that! I think she is definitely 3 going on 15 and we are in trouble down the road!!
No comments:
Post a Comment